Prestige Custom Builders is committed to partnering with home owners and design professionals to offer their expertise throughout the construction process from inception to completion. We are accomplished at engaging in a project at any phase of planning or design.
Based on project and client needs we hand select skilled team members to provide professional leadership and guidance. Our custom matched teams consistently achieve outstanding results in projects of all types and sizes.
Every project is different - there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
Once your project team is in place (learn more about our Team Build Approach) we'll put together a unique project plan that addresses the following:
Phase 1. Planning
From the very beginning we'll work with you to define your vision, and identify a path to success. Our goal is to minimize stress and maximize your delight.
So we don't simply plan for the best-case scenario - we prepare an honest and comprehensive evaluation. The result is a plan that is thoughtful, meaningful, and realistic.
- Client Vision Identified
- Onsite meeting & evaluation
- Project feasibility tested
- Design & Budget development
- Construction schedule development
- Construction agreement authorized
Phase 2. Getting the job done.
Your site leader will set up a professional, high-tech temporary construction office on site. There they have everything they need to stay in touch and manage your project.
You'll never wonder what your budget and schedule is. And you'll always know where to turn with questions throughout the process.
- Project Orientation Meeting
- Onsite management & leadership
- Utilization of Prestige craftsman and preferred trade contractors
- Weekly construction meetings
- Thorough information management
- Constant commitment to client communication
- Timely & transparent invoicing
- Thoughtful Project Close out
- Home Owners operation walkthrough
- Home Owners manual presentation
Phase 3. Proactive Follow-Ups and Long Term Care
We're a family-owned company, and relationships are at the heart of everything we do. When your project is complete, we'll help you get established with our unique, in-house Home Services Department - a full-time team completely dedicated to your continued comfort and happiness in the space we built together.
- Transition project details to Home Services Team
- Review warranties
- Proactive, ongoing professional service & maintenance
We'd love to discuss your project and we're only a phone call away.
Ask a question or request an evaluation